COURT SUGGESTIONS - MUMBAI - 25TH JULY 2021
1) Mothers must view CCTV footage AT LEAST once every fortnight.
2) 33-year-old STAFF member at a day school in Oshiwara was sentenced to five years’ rigorous imprisonment for sexually assaulting a FOUR-year-old girl.
3. The court pointed to the CCTV footage where the accused could be seen in the VICINITY of the child’s room.
4. The court said: “If anything is found SUSPICIOUS around the day school or baby care (centre), they shall make the police and the people working in such institution aware of it".
5. The current case will give a message to all young PARENTS about keeping their child safe by looking into the SECURITY of the day school or baby care centres.
6. The court observed that the defence witnesses gave an UNTRUE story to protect the accused and their institution, and possibly because they were directed to do so by the officer-bearers.
Just Audit CCTV footage DAILY as an SOP - Why wait for things to go wrong? Contact SSA Integrate to know more
We have experiences of various major projects like government department, real estate, malls, hotel, factories etc. Our company ready to move further for the latest technologies. In present quality age.
© 2011 - 2022 Power & Security System. All rights reserved | Powered by Netgear Solutions.